Sunday, June 28, 2009

discovery

i needed to talk to carlos munda kasi i have this document that he has to sign (a request of a friend). anyway... his cellphone kept on ringing... nobody answered. so, i called up his office landline and the conversation went like this: man: hello! me: hi! is majal (carlos' assistant) there? man: wala siya dito, eh. (sounds like carlos talking) me: is majal still working for carlos? man. yes. me: who is this please? si alice nga pala ito, friend ni carlos. man: brother ako ni carlos. me: owws. ha! how come we did't know he has a brother. hindi nga... tagal na kami friends pero hindi ko man lang alam may brother siya. man: hehe! my name is jaf. i will tell kuya... me: jack? man. no, it's jaf. may meeting kasi siya sa tagum daw. i will tell him you called, mag meet yata kami after lunch later. me: okey. sabihin mo lang si alice ang tumawag ha... pero wait... bakit nga hindi namin alam may brother pala si carlos. ayaw niya siguro landiin ka namin. hehehe! man: hehe! me: wait... so how old are you? man: 30. me: see... magkaedad pa talaga tayo. man: laughing me: okey... thank you, jaf!. =end of conversation= wala lang. until now i still couldn't believe that caloy has a younger brother. antagal na naming mag friends but kami ng mga girls (gen, meldy, sandra...) never man lang had the chance to meet his brother. i am wondering... carlos might have protected jaf too much, ayaw niyang ma-expose sa amin. another thought... gwapo malamang si jaf. hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment